Minggu, 13 Juni 2010

Singapore

That’s my first time travel to abroad and I did it alone. My friend, Susy, was already there and she would pick me up at the Changi air port. My trip was started from 29th May – 01st June 2010. I will write many things that made me exited as long as my travel in Singapore.

First day, 29th May 2010
My impressed is when I arrived in Changi airport and saw the toilet. There is a wash hand for kid. Out side the toilet there is a free drinking water for people. What a big air port, and it looked so nice. The immigration looked so crowded. There were so many people come to Singapore.

From terminal 1, we take the sky train to the MRT station. In Singapore the usual transportation is MRT. We can use the Ezlink card to pay the MRT and bus. For a new card it cost 5 SGD, and you can reload with the minimum value is 10 SGD. This is it, my journey was started.

This following condition is not allowed while you are using the MRT
1. Eat/drink: fine 500 SGD
2. Smoking: fine 1000 SGD
3. Flammable liquid or gas: fine 5000 SGD
Since you come into station or in the train you are not allowed to do the 3 things above.

While in Singapore, I lived in Anita’s apartment, Susy’s friend who works in Singapore. The first day I arrived, we went to Johor Bahru by Bus 950. Johor Bahru is a city of Malaysia which is near by Singapore. We just come into the mall near the check point immigration. The price/cost in JB is same with Singapore, we just only change the SGD to Ringgit. In Singapore, for 1 menu of food is around 3.5-5 SGD, in JB is same, 3.5-5 Ringgit. The mineral water (bottle) in Singapore is 1.5 SGD, in JB is same, 1.5 Ringgit. What a funny!! The value is same just change SGD to Ringgit. Even for the train ticket is like that. So the conclusion is Malaysia is cheaper than in Singapore.



Second day, 30th May 2010


In the morning we went to the Church and go to the Orchad road. We had lunch at chicken rice Hainanese Delicacy, only 4 SGD for a delicious lunch. Susy bought a boot for only 10 SGD! Nice. Orchad is so crowded, make me sick. I can not enjoy while in Charles & Keith counter and we decided to go to the City Hall. I went to the Cathedral St Andrew. What a big church. While wait for Susy and Tintin, Me and Nita take some photographs. I almost lost my Dendy’s bags with all my money and passport. Thanks God that nobody take the bag while I left it far away from me.



From there, we go to the Merlion statue, the symbol of Singapore and go to the Bugis street. What a short time because the night is already 21.00 o’clock. We must go home because Nita have to work tomorrow.

Third day, 31 May 2010


Because today is Monday, Tintin and Anita have to work, so only me, Susy and Dendy. We went to the Chinese Garden, Botanical Garden and Sentosa Island. No need to buy a ticket if you go to the Chinese Garden and Botanical Garden. You must use the sky train to go to Sentosa Island. It’s cost 3 SGD and 10 SGD for Song of the sea show. That day was not a good day. It was raining almost for all the day.





Forth day, 01 June 2010 – the last day

Shopping day, it’s time for china town, and Charles&Keith. It was really a short time for shopping. My flight is at 21.40, so we have to arrive in Anita apartment at 17.00 at least because it would take 1.5 hour to Changi air port.

And I finished my travel in Singapore. Total cost for my trip is 210 SGD, around Rp 1.400.000. My flight ticket Rp 300.000. Total cost : Rp 1.700.000 for 4 days in Singapore.

I hope it is not too expensive for my backpacker style :D

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

wah..belanja apa aja tuh di sana..hehehe

Gejor mengatakan...

Mantaplah Gan...
Nggak ngajak-ngajak lu coi jalan-jalan ke luar negeri...

onniechi mengatakan...

@anonim : belanja product local singapore sajah..hehehe..

@gejor : lo kalo gw ajak sering gk bisa sih,,,ayoklah kita atur lagi jalan2 nya..