Selasa, 07 September 2010

Mahameru (preparation)

Finally,,,

I've made my plan to climb Mt.Semeru, Malang, East Java at 16th Sept - 20th Sept 2010. I hope our plan will running well and we can say "Hello" to the highest mountain in Java with brightly shining day ^.^v

The member of the team will be from my beloved organisation of nature : "ASTACALA". It's been so long since I climbed my last mountain, Mt.Slamet (2008). I will take some exercise to make my breath and body ready to climb again. The bad news, I've decided to just bring pocket camera and leave my DSLR "dEndy" behind :( .This is for his safety,,maybe next time I will bring him to shoot view from the TOP of mountain, but not this time baby,,hope he'll be okay about this :)

I've got my flight ticket to Surabaya Rp 325.000,- Still don't buy the flight back for flexibility. I'm so excited for this expensive trip because this is for Mahameru! So...let's go for exercise..hahaha

Hope all preparation is doing well and you can read my story for the great mountain, Mahameru.

2 komentar:

Me mengatakan...

Bawa SLRnya On. Sekalian bawa drybag buat jaga-jaga. Masa potograper lapangan nggak berani bawa SLR naik gunung? :D

onniechi mengatakan...

Bukan gk berani jrot,,gk enak gw ama anak2 :D soale tar tas gw penuh ama DSLR doan :p

Tp kmrn dah dapat lampu ijo dari anak sekre buat bawa DSLR gw..hahaha..soalnya pocketnya blm ada =))

Lo jadi ikutan gk ?? sayang loo wehehehe