Kamis, 30 April 2009

Kopet's Wedding

22nd March 2009 is the greatest day for my friend, my brother. We called him Kopet, but actually he has a good name. He married with the woman who has name like my nick name, Onie. Hahah, I never thought that there is a woman have a real name like Onie. That wasn’t an usual name. But it’s a great name because that is my name, hehehe. Okay, let talk about the wedding ceremonial

They decorated with green as dominant color. I think that was good. There were so many A’ers come, that what we called the members of Astacala, our organization. Well, I can see the smile is always with him, I’m so glad that he finally married. He is a good man, good friend, good brother wish the happiness ever after for them.

After from reception we ( Ulil, Kampret, Jeki, Astaka, Sinchan, Onie, Adek, and Ayis) had drinks in Exelco café, Chitos, and we continued to play billiard.


Who came : Sapi-Wiwied, Jacky, Mochi-Otong-childrend, Kriwil, Kentung, Isnanto, Astaka, Ayis, Iting, Achong, Onie, DP, Engkong, Adek, Ulil, Petong, Uuth, Kebo, Omen, Kampret, Shinchan, Machan, Omen, Pak Kru, Alvin, Abu


1 komentar:

Yannie mengatakan...

congrats to both of them!!!




relabo.blogspot.com
mpr-spicesofmylife.blogspot.com